BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 20, 2012

Tessa's 3rd Birhday

My baby is 3!!I can't believe it. Time is going so fast. Tessa is so big and so smart. She is the sweetest most loving girl I know. I love her so much. She makes me smile everyday.
My big 3 year old!!
We spend the afternoon at Jumping Jacks with her Aunt Staci, and cousins River and McKenna


                                     Having so much fun








Her Cupcake cake. Thank you sooo much Staci and Chris for all your help
The cake and cupcakes looked (and tasted) AMAZING
After Jumping Jacks (and a much needed nap) she had Friends and family over for hot dogs and cake.
Katie, Sophie and Tessa
McKenna, River, Sophie, Tessa and Katie
Playing in Tessa's room
Present time!
Time to sing and eat cake!
Love you Tessa!

0 comments: